Our biodiesel technology has some unique advantages:
- The process is based on the Bernoulli principle, which is a case of energy conservation law for a stable stream of ideal (no internal friction, incompressible) fluid.
- The process has minimal power demands. The oil is heated by continuous oil heaters, some of the heat is compensated by the heat output of methanol and alkali reaction. It does not require significant power; besides, there is no excess methanol in the product (FAME), common to traditional reactors. Also, due to the maximum acceleration of the reaction, the power costs are reduced 9 – 11 times compared to competing processes.
- Reaction occurs in one pass. In the hydrodynamic technology there is no need to repeat the process, as in the old batch reactors. The time of biodiesel production is reduced by tens of times, while the offered systems can have both very small and very large production capacity with small equipment footprint.
- Minimized module size. Our automated production complexes take up 10-15 times less space than the traditional plants of similar capacity.
- Sorbent purification, washing, drying and methanol recuperation are not required. In the old technologies, it is impossible to immediately make high quality biodiesel, hence the need for washing or sorbents to remove contaminants.
This requires additional washing equipment (usually performed with water and alcohol) and an additional heat and vacuum drying system.
With the hydrodynamic method, washing and drying of the product are not required, and there is no need to dispose of wastewater or saturated sorbent.
- Equipment versatility. An important part of production and subsequent marketing of biodiesel is its adaptation to local conditions and cold temperatures. Special additives are used to improve filtration and pour points of the fuel.
Introduction of such additives requires special equipment and meeting certain process requirements. A hydrodynamic mixer can mix biodiesel with the additive perfectly at high rate: our units are capable of operating at 1 to 60 cubic meter per hour.
GlobeCore biodiesel production systems are equipped with blending units which can be used as a part of the system or separately with many other liquids.
Primary potential customers for the product and biodiesel production systems
The popularity of alternative fuel production system is growing quite rapidly due to the unique advantages.
Most of the potential biodiesel consumers are power companies, agricultural facilities, farms and fuel exporters.
Electrical power and heat generating facilities in many countries have sound economic reasons to increase biofuel consumption. These are related to the national regulations stimulating transition to environmentally friendly fuel (tax incentives, subsidies etc). Burning biofuel to generate power or heat becomes more profitable than burning coal, heavy oil or other fossils.
Besides, power generation companies possess significant financial resources for capital investment into infrastructure projects with long break-even periods, such as construction of biofuel power plants and biofuel production facilities.
In the future, vehicle fleet operators will also become buyers of biofuel, and in general, motorists who currently use mineral diesel fuel.
Strengths and Weaknesses
1.GlobeCore UBD units are not well known in the world.
2. The company employs relatively few people (up to 300)
1. GlobeCore biodiesel plants have passed all tests and are used successfully in Malaysia, the US and Spain
2. GlobeCore employs a perfect team of highly qualified engineers and management, who created the UBD-4 and market it successfully. Since the company is relatively small, management is very efficient.
3.UBD-4 has proved to be the most efficient biodiesel production system.