biodiesel processor is:
Monday through Friday
8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Edewechter Landstraße 173,
skype : mg5globecore_de
GlobeCore Biodiesel reactors
GlobeCore engineers developed entirely new process of continuous biodiesel production that is completely different from cyclic batch production. The production capacity of the system is from 1000 l/h (265 gph) to 16000 l/h (4227 gph) and even more.
GlobeCore Biodiesel reactor is intended for transesterification of vegetable oil or animal fat, (other oils and fats) by high-disperse mixing with the catalyst and further dry cleaning of the BIODIESEL to compliance to the European EN 14214 standards and the American ASTM standards.
In the production of biodiesel our company uses the principle of hydrodynamic ultrasonic high frequency controlled cavitation.
Our system is designed for specialized biodiesel production facilities, as well as for oil refineries, food processing facilities or farms. Let’s turn wastes into profits. Used cooking oil or waste frying oil can be converted into biodiesel with GlobeCore’s reactors during the couple of minutes.
The GlobeCore Biodiesel Technology Key advantage is the versatility of application. It can be used as for construction of new “ turnkey” plant and modernization of existing old type “batch process” plants. Such “batch” plants we can easily upgrade by implementing GlobeCore Biodiesel reactor. That process does not require significant investments. You are welcome to provide us the schema of your existing “batch” process and we will offer you the new biodiesel plant with GlobeCore reactors inside for free of charges.
|Traditional biodiesel production||GlobeCore biodiesel production|
|(1) require heating the oil to 70°С.
As a result - significant energy input;(2) recuperation of excess methanol,
(3) additional transesterification
(4) vacuum drying
(5) water wash
All of those add to the power bill
|does not require any of the left column
Instead of those:
(1) reducing the power costs by tens of times
(2) no high process temperatures
(3) no need for expensive portioning pumps, as the ejector pulls in the required amount of components.
(4) transesterification reaction during fraction of seconds
(5) no need for large space for Biodiesel Plant
Traditional biodiesel production
- (1) require heating the oil to 70°С.
As a result - significant energy input;
- (2) recuperation of excess methanol,
- (3) additional transesterification
- (4) vacuum drying
- (5) water wash
GlobeCore biodiesel production
- (1) reducing the power costs by tens of times
- (2) no high process temperatures
- (3) no need for expensive portioning pumps, as the ejector pulls in the required amount of components.
- (4) transesterification reaction during fraction of seconds
- (5) no need for large space for Biodiesel Plant
|1.||Primary liquid capacity, m3/hour, max||6,5|
|2.||Quantity of dosed liquid, m3/hour
-1st component, min
-2nd component, max
-3rd component, min
-4th component, max
|3.||Nominal power, kW||60|
|4.||Blender volume, m3||0,05|
|5.||Compressed air consumption, l/min||120|
|6.||Mix head, meters||20|
|7.||Dimensions, mm, max
|8.||Weight, kg, max||885|
* mentioned parameters can be different, we are always comply to client’s requirements
B100 American ASTM standard
This table shows selected requirements for B100, 100% biodiesel. The full standard can be purchased from ASTM International.
GlobeCore Technology advantages:
continuous biodiesel production process
no double methanol concentrations and methanol excess
instant reaction of transesterification
no water wash
no drying and demetanolization of biodiesel
no toxic waste
Why Biodiesel is so useful for our cars and for environment?
- FAME combustion does not generate toxic emissions;
- carbon dioxide emissions are reduced;
- the amount of soot is reduced by 50 %;
- 90% of the biodiesel spilled on the ground is consumed by microorganisms in 3 weeks.
2015 © GlobeCore GmbH